1. Online Advertising and Marketing Services
Adscracker offers a variety of services to improve a website’s online visibility. By engaging us, you agree to the Terms of Service set forth below. If you have questions, or if we may be of any service, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Adscracker provides search engine marketing, optimization and associated services on a local and national basis. As such, we submit information on your behalf to search providers for whom you must agree to their terms and conditions.
2. Advertising Material
Adscracker has the right to place information pertaining to your business on any of the publisher and search provider websites such as those listed above and you authorize Adscracker to develop content based on information or material provided by you or your designees and collected by Adscracker including copy, form, size, text, graphics, names, addresses, phone numbers, URLs, logos, trade names, trademarks, service marks, endorsements, photographs or likenesses, and videos. Further, you represent that the material and information you provide to Adscracker is truthful, not misleading, and that you have the authority to represent this product and service information to Adscracker.
3. Unacceptable Practices
As Adscracker strives to offer the very best service, there are certain guidelines and policies that must govern our efforts and relationships with its clients. Practices that are in violation of these guidelines and policies are strictly forbidden and may result in the immediate termination of Adscracker services. Unacceptable practices include, but are not limited to:
- Adult or pornographic material including, but not limited to, sexually explicit or suggestive material
- Nudity, including airbrushing (exceptions based on the content if for medical or artistic purposes)
- Offensive or otherwise distasteful material
- Content or language that is harmful to minors in any way
- Distribution of internet viruses or other harmful or destructive activities
- Hacking and cracking
- Defamatory, hateful content or language.
- Piracy, and all unauthorized use of materials or content that infringes on third parties’ intellectual properties
- Reverse Funnel Systems
- Illegal drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Alcohol sales
- Tobacco sales
- Fake documents
- Intentional or unintentional violations of any applicable local, state, or national law.
- Reselling of email accounts or hosting accounts to third parties.
- Reselling of any Adscracker services including, but not limited to, design services, updates, and to third parties without a written re-seller agreement.
- Other activities, whether lawful or unlawful, that CWS deems to be in poor taste or that reflect adversely on CWS or CWS’ other clients
The Client agrees to pay Adscracker compensation for the Services agreed upon between the Client and the Company as set out in this agreement and defined in the contract. as applicable. Marketing and advertising programs may be paused if payment has not been made by payment due date; re-initiation fees may apply.
Adscracker Contract specifies the initial term for which program rates will be guaranteed, and will be for no less than twelve (12) months for custom programs. All agreements are auto-renewing at the then published service rates. After the initial agreement period, either party may cancel the program with a 30-day written notice to the other party.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Adscracker and its suppliers disclaim all warranties not expressly set forth in this document, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with regard to Adscracker services.
7. Limitation of Liability and Applicable Law
The maximum aggregate liability of Adscracker may have to you will be limited to the total amount of fees collected from you. Adscracker will have no liability in connection with the functionality or content of any search provider or internet publisher or website not owned by Adscracker. This agreement shall be governed and construed by the laws of the State of Tamil Nadu. Any claims against this agreement must be made within 6 months from the date of the subject of the claim and must be made in writing to: Adscracker (Address)
This Terms and Conditions of Service represent the parties’ entire agreement about Adscracker provision of services. Agreement with these terms and conditions is upon signature of Adscracker’s Contract, and it will be binding upon you and your successors.
The person signing the Contract certifies that (s)he is lawfully authorized to purchase services on behalf of your company.
10. Effective Upon Execution
Terms and Conditions are binding on both parties on the date the Statement of Work is signed and/or payment is made.