We respect your privacy and have put in place security measures for your personal data, along with ensuring that your personal data is managed in accordance with applicable data privacy regulations.
- INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM YOU
The personal data that we collect through this website is only collected once we have your consent to do so, or if it is needed to provide our service to you.
- When using the site, you may provide personal data that we collect. Examples of personal data include name, email address, postcode, and billing information. You may provide us with Personal Data in various ways on our website, for example, when you subscribe to one of our newsletters or fill out the form on our /contact-us page.
- When a user visits our website, we automatically collect information from the user’s device, using various technology such as cookies. Examples of automatically collected information includes IP address, web browser, device type, and the web pages/websites visited before using the site. We may also use technology to collect information regarding a user’s interaction with email messages that we send out, such as open & click data.
- We may collect information, including personal data, from third parties and sources, such as our partners, advertisers, and integrated services. If we associate or combine information from other sources with Personal Data that we collect through this website, we will treat this information as Personal Data in accordance with this policy.
2. INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM YOU IS USED FOR?
We use the information we collect for a variety of ways in providing our service, including the following:
We use information to operate and enhance all features of this website, to provide services and information requested by visitors of the website.
We use information to understand and analyze the preferences and user behavior of visitors to this website. This allows us to improve the functionality of the service we provide and develop new services and features. All data used for this purpose is processed in an anonymized form.
We may use contact information to contact users of the website for administrative purposes, and with updates relating to the products and services we offer. You have the ability to opt out of any promotional communication as per the section below, under ‘Your Rights’.
Cookies and Tracking Technology
We use automatically collected information and other information collected on this website through cookies and similar tracking technology. This helps us to personalize our service, such as:
- Remembering a user’s information inputted on the website in previous visits, so that the user will not have to re-enter the information during subsequent visits
- Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of the website and third-party marketing activities.
- Track your entries and submissions on the website.
3. HOW LONG DO WE NEED YOUR DATA
4. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR DATA
We take security very seriously and are committed to keeping your information safe. Whilst we endeavor to ensure the security of our systems and the information we hold, no service is guaranteed to be completely secure. If you have any concerns that your personal information has been put at risk, please get in touch straight away.
5. YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to:
- Request a copy of the information we hold on you.
- Ask us to correct, delete, or only use your information for certain purposes.
- Change your mind at any time and ask us to stop using your information – for example, by unsubscribing to marketing emails or opting out of cookies.
6.CONTACT US OR MAKE A COMPLAINT TO?